• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playing "chase"

binkyCodie

Mama Doe
Luna has been in a playful mood this morning! as soon as I woke up she made it clear she wants out now and hasn't stopped binkying. zooming everywhere, bouncing, kicking off of walls. along with that, she has been chasing me and my boyfriend everywhere which seems to be playing chase. we walk somewhere, she waits, and then runs at us binkying somewhere in the middle. I think we have just spent an hour playing this game, I dread to if the neighbours saw and what they were thinking :lol:

I've never had her in this type of mood before, so it was interesting to see. neither of us caught on to begin with as we thought she wanted attention via pets.

Rabbits are funny. I had one Bun Buns that wanted us to chase after him. It took us a while to figure it out also. He would chase after us then expected us to chase after him. It was a riot because our neighbors were watching out the window. He did a ton of binkies and jump high and change directions causing us to crash into each other and fall to the ground. He seem to love that. He came and binkied on top of us and then run off expecting us to chase him again when we didn't he would keep running back then running off and then he actually would bite our pants trying to pull us forward.
Luna sounds like a nut like Bun Buns was. Is she a Nethie?

Luna is a rex.. standard or mini we have no idea :lol: she's heavier than a mini, but not the size of a standard. she's utterly nuts :lol: Bun Bun sounds like a right little cutie!! Luna does pull on our trousers when she wants attention or playtime. sometimes we shake toys in her face to play tug-o-war with a toy. its simply adorable as she chases everywhere. I've never experienced playing like this, she mostly wants head pets and tickles.

it was nice to see her in such a playful mood as she's been feeling a bit down with the lack of a companion.

Back