• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Darling Dutchess

I am sorry for this late response (catching up with reading many posts)

I am really sorry to hear about Dutchess, what a beauty and such a character, a very special regal lady. My heart goes out to you and Duke.

Your website always brings a smile to my face, especially when I feel down in the dumps. You bring out your buns characters (that your photo's clearly show) that truely shows that you are a very muched loved lady. Your love and dedication is a real credit to you Jaypot

I am so sorry Jay to hear this sad news about your Duchess. We are all thinking about you and lots of cuddles to Duke

Love from

Poor Duchess.
Another newcomer to the bridge is my Heidi. She is very nice and will no doubt share her rose and carrot that daddy buried her with. Now both of you go find some dandelions and bask in the sun.
*no gossiping about Jay and I though! I know what these does are like.... :lol:

:cry: Sorry for this late response as just catching up with postings but I am so sorry to hear your news Jay - Big bunny hugs coming to you, John and the Hairy mob you must miss your girlie terribly.

Big Big Nose Rubs coming for Duke and I hope Duchess is binkying free basking in the warm sunshine with Heidi and the many other loved bunns.

Thinking of you

Back