Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Priorities for spaying / neutering?

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    Thanks JJ I would definitely want to take extra precautions with her, so it's good to have that info.

On the other hand, what you've said Tonibun, is food for thought. She's a very chilled out bun, non destructive etc, so perhaps I shouldn't put her through an op

We've been worried that neutering could change Spuds personality, he's amazing and we wouldn't want him to change. Didn't that happen to someones bun on here (gracee ??). They weren't the same after.

It really is difficult MM x

From the conversations I have had with Grace, I think her rabbit was a special case.
    I wouldn't worry at all about personality change after castration
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    From the conversations I have had with Grace, I think her rabbit was a special case.
    I wouldn't worry at all about personality change after castration
    Thanks MM I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, I don't remember being this indecisive with the 5 we've had done in the past x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeB's View Post
    Thanks MM I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet, I don't remember being this indecisive with the 5 we've had done in the past x

Welcome

It's never easy, is it? I had a rabbit spayed last year and I was a worry-bead. No, make that a necklace

So much less stressful when they come 'ready neutered' from a Rescue!
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Welcome

It's never easy, is it? I had a rabbit spayed last year and I was a worry-bead. No, make that a necklace

So much less stressful when they come 'ready neutered' from a Rescue!
    Yes, but that would be me making life easy for myself and when do I do that?

I think it might be because Blossom and Spud live inside, so we've all got really close to them. Not that the others are any less special, it's just different x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**