Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 58 of 58

Thread: Dental

  1. #51
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    I think I will.. He isn't as much of a wuss as what I though

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk
    So glad that Jimmy has recovered so well. Could it be perhaps that he was a wuss, but living with you and with Norah has resulted in him being a more well-rounded and confident rabbit?

  2. #52

    Default

    Can i just update and say even though jimmy only had 2 very small spurs and no tissue damage they were obviously bothering him, I have what seems to be a different rabbit. No more drooling, no red chin, and he is bouncing and running around Like he has a new lease of life not to mention the amount he is eating. In future I know the signs and I wont hesitate to get them done before it causes any more discomfort for him.

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  3. #53
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    39,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    Can i just update and say even though jimmy only had 2 very small spurs and no tissue damage they were obviously bothering him, I have what seems to be a different rabbit. No more drooling, no red chin, and he is bouncing and running around Like he has a new lease of life not to mention the amount he is eating. In future I know the signs and I wont hesitate to get them done before it causes any more discomfort for him.

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    We learn through these things

    It could've been dental, or something else ... But now you know, as you say, forewarned is forearmed!
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  4. #54
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    39,800

    Default

    Is all still OK with Jimmy?
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Is all still OK with Jimmy?
    OMG. Jimmy has a new lease of life, he is into everything. Eating everything, breaking everything and he isn't giving me cuddles anymore because now he feeld ok he has much bigger fish to fry. He should of his teeth done ages ago. I know how x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. #56
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    39,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    OMG. Jimmy has a new lease of life, he is into everything. Eating everything, breaking everything and he isn't giving me cuddles anymore because now he feeld ok he has much bigger fish to fry. He should of his teeth done ages ago. I know how x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    What a wonderful picture of him you create He sounds like a tearaway now
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  7. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    What a wonderful picture of him you create He sounds like a tearaway now
    He always was but i forgot because his teeth obviously affected him gradually and I got used to him being different if you know what I mean.

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. #58
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    39,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glitterdust View Post
    He always was but i forgot because his teeth obviously affected him gradually and I got used to him being different if you know what I mean.

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Yes I know exactly what you mean
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive and comprehensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •