• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wet feet (covering outdoor floors)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I just wanted to demonstrate the amount of water that can come out of Lopsy's sponge-like footsies:

26167008_10102999715719448_6564927255779474428_n.jpg

He was sat there for about 20 seconds, before I moved him so I could get the litter tray back in. And it had been raining outside, but wasn't at the time, although it was sill very wet in the run. That's why I put newspaper down in wet weather: in Winter the lino won't dry and just becomes a dirty, slippery mess! The newspaper does seem to dry though, which is good :)

My shed has electricity so my lot have an oil fired radiator which may explain why their lino is always dry (I put a cardboard doormat in to stop my feet making big puddles on the floor).

Looks like Lopsy has impressively fluffy feet ... Lucky to have newspaper. My neighbour has just stopped having one delivered and most people seem to read them online. Fortunately I have a friend who supplies us with them.

Looks like Lopsy has impressively fluffy feet ... Lucky to have newspaper. My neighbour has just stopped having one delivered and most people seem to read them online. Fortunately I have a friend who supplies us with them.
My parents save them for me :) I select the thinner ones for the floor and the thicker ones for the one litter tray that needs them! Also useful for stuffing wet shoes and starting the wood burner. And yes, Lopsy does have superfluffs for feet :lol:

Back