• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best place to source a well made hutch

randomname

Young Bun
With Welfare Hutches being no more, can any one direct me to another maker of decent size & good quality hutches please? I don't want to end up with a flimsy one that falls apart quickly. However I am on a tight budget, so cost is important too. Delivery is a must as I don't drive.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Do you have room for a shed? these often work out to be more economical and an aviary style run can quite easily be attached.

Hi, thanks so much for your reply, appreciate it.
No, no room for a shed. The only do-able way is a runaround/hutch/run type set up. I also really liked the way Welfare hutches built it for me, am not great with DIY. Would be great if I could get a pre-made one, but I can put a basic one together at a push.

I've seen a massive 8ft one at ukrabbithutches website, looks pretty sturdy. Does anyone here have any of their products?

Boyle’s Pet Housing / Manor Pet Housing / Ryedale / Kernow are ones off the top of my head. I have a triple story 9ft Kernow and it’s fab

Back