Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi everyone

Quote Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

Your post went to the moderated queue for approval - we have some spam prevention set up but sometimes it doesn't like it when a new member adds links or photos to the first post so that's why it didn't post. I've approved it now and added it to your other intro thread so that everybody can see photos of your gang.
    I thought that might be it, totally understand. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaW View Post
    Hello! Jim is the double of my Bob. The chinchillas are adorable x

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk
    Any ideas what breed/colour they are then? That's one area I have zero knowledge in His paws & ears seem large for his frame, they said he was a year, he's not a giant in disguise is he?! lol.

I loove the chins. The boys are friendly soppy souls, Maggie is kinda unique. She's 11, blind & very strange We rescued her last year, tiny filthy cage. Thought she was on her last legs. Moved her to a massive clean cage & she's thriving. Totally crazy, pulls pranks but very skittish & could get herself hurt easily. Her fur changed colour & she changed personality. Love her to bits even when she 'gently' nibbles my hands.

Sad to say we now only have 3 piggies. We lost Flossy (the white one in the video) on Thursday night. She was 6-7 so we knew she was old but it was totally unexpected. She was 100% fine, then we found her passed away on her bed a couple of hours later. Her sister (Bea, the other hairy peruvian) is the same age so am watching her like a hawk. The whole herd has been silent since she passed. She was the matriarch, a real character. From Thursday til Saturday & I haven't heard a peep. They're acting/eating/drinking/pooping etc fine, just silent. I feel heartbroken for them & have no way to help them.

I'll never get used to this bit of it. It never gets easier. Poor Floss Boss. Poor Aaron, Heidi & Bea.

I just call him a ginger rabbit! I don't think he is a specific breed although I did see his dad and his brothers at the cat and dog shelter and they were all identical.

So sorry you lost one of your Guinea pigs x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

I'm sorry to hear about your guinea pig. It never does get any easier. I didn't see that post until I had sent the previous reply.

Jim is kinda ginger (been calling him Keith Lemon!) but paler than that. I'd describe it as fawn maybe. The only breed that looks like him that I've seen online is a Creme D'argente, they look exactly alike. Doubt he's a pure bred though - he's a gumtree 'free to a good home' bunny (grrrrrrr makes my blood boil) so probably a cheap pet shop bun I'd imagine. Not that I care about that kind of stuff, a bunny is a bunny