• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Lord H With his Mum and his Siblings

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
*Please see post 11 re the inappropriate base of the grass run*

G2RO1xe.jpg

zDCRBCe.jpg

P5PxbEA.jpg

iYaonO7.jpg

mrouiqn.jpg

w5E6mdS.jpg

BR5ogLF.jpg

Last edited:
The second to last photo has just melted me completely. How could you! Without any warning too. Adorable is an understatement for these beautiful buns. :love::love:

Just want to point out that the photos were taken when Lord H was still with the Breeder. I do not like the way the run on the grass has the bar base over grass. It should be covered to protect the Rabbit's feet/hocks and also a Binkying Bunny could easily injure themselves on the metal base.

I think you need to get the bunny bundle (second to last photo) printed up as a canvas, it's so adorable. How on earth did the breeder tell them apart?

RE: the base, yes, we've one area like that on concrete (the new-to-us dog crate) and it's far from ideal so we try and hang any food off the sides above the others things to stand on! They don't spend much time in there and Ableth really shows how it's not ideal by how she moves about on it. It's not big enough to binky in and it is just an extra area for them, but we've plans to sort it out! If I can ever find somewhere selling the composite decking I want to use :roll:

But OMG what cute photos! A veritable fluff-fest of grey cuteness! Thankyou very much for sharing, they have very much brightened a very dull Nottingham day here :D

Back