• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP - Rosie - 29th December 2017

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I went out to feed Stu and Rosie on Friday evening and she didn't come [emoji20] she never missed dinner time [emoji20]

i called and called and Stu was in the other hutch i could see him moving about is he in the way of the tunnel to get out i thought :?

i found Rosie looking like she was asleep in the corner but she was in her forever sleep :cry:

Rest in peace little girl you have left both me and Stu heartbroken, also Luna your previous Mommy.

enjoying summer fresh grass
324487814a3e951f34cc3d4e18e1121a.jpg

Playing in the snow last week
428adf80f9e9575c6c834348f6b50b39.jpg

Last edited:
I went out to feed Stu and Rosie on Friday evening and she didn't come [emoji20] she never missed dinner time [emoji20]

i called and called and Stu was in the other hutch i could see him moving about is he in the way of the tunnel to get out i thought :?

i found Rosie looking like she was asleep in the corner but she was in her forever sleep :cry:

Rest in peace little girl you have left both me and Stu heartbroken, also Luna your previous Mommy.

enjoying summer fresh grass
324487814a3e951f34cc3d4e18e1121a.jpg

Playing in the snow last week
428adf80f9e9575c6c834348f6b50b39.jpg

I am so sorry, you must be heartbroken Mrsmcarey :(

Run free Rosie x

Oh no I'm so sorry to read this. I remember Rosie, and her story, so well. Binky free beautiful Rosie xxxx

I'm sorry you lost beautiful Rosie. Thinking of you both - nose bumps for Stu, I hope he is coping ok xx

I remember Rosie's story. I am so sorry for your loss.

Bunny Free gorgeous girl.xx

Back