• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First rescue arrival of 2018

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
On New Year's Eve I took a message about a dumped bunny.

Someone had seen a car pull up by a path , a woman got out with a pet carrier , and tipped four bunnies out of it .
Someone who saw it happen managed to catch 3 of them but couldn't get the fourth .
Thankfully someone else ( a relative of someone I know ) caught the the last one .

Bunny is now here with us .

He is ok but needs a vet visit as he is a bit snotty .

We have called him Heineken .

Say hello to our first intake of 2018 . He arrived here on the 1st Jan
4c92ce73213b0c7564a59a3b594604d3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Someone had seen a car pull up by a path , a woman got out with a pet carrier , and tipped four bunnies out of it .
Someone who saw it happen managed to catch 3 of them but couldn't get the fourth .
Thankfully someone else ( a relative of someone I know ) caught the the last one .

Welcome Heineken :wave:

I will not post my feelings as to what happened, as I think I would be banned!

Bless you for taking him on. I guess the person who caught the other three will keep them?

What a cute chap ! I had read about your Rescue mission on FB. Honestly Angie, some people need a good kick up the jacksie :evil:

I hope that you are feeling better now and that 2018 wont prove to be a challenging (for the want of a better word) year.

How utterly heartless of that :censored: who dumped them.So glad they are safe now.Hes gorgeous:love:

Your new,better life starts now little one.x

Welcome Heineken :wave:

I will not post my feelings as to what happened, as I think I would be banned!

Bless you for taking him on. I guess the person who caught the other three will keep them?

I don't know about the other . I don't know who has them . I worry that they have landed "out of the frying pan into the fire "
But there's nothing I can do

He's beautiful, how could anyone dump him? Poor chap, at least he has a loving roof over his head until he finds his forever home .

Poor little bun, hope he recovers from the trauma and enforced separation from the other bunnies. So glad he will be ok now. He’s so gorgeous ��

I'm so pleased that he was caught and brought to you. Poor little soul, I really don't know how anyone could do something like that :(

MM - thank you for printing exactly what I was going to say. I'm close to tears. How utterly cowardly and dispicable of people to do this to such innocent and harmless rabbits. What a gorgeous wee rabbit and I'm so pleased he has got a loving safe home to stay in and with such caring people. Lets hope that the love Heineken now deservidly gets, erases the horrible experience he has clearly had. I just hope the other 3 bunnies are also in safe hands. I too, would love to print my views on the people who did this, but it's not appropriate. We all feel the same. Welcome little fella and I hope you now enjoy the wonderful happy life you so rightly deserve.

How someone could do this is beyond me! :( Thank god the little guy is now in safe hands. I hope that the other three are also safe and warm <3

quick update on this little guy

hes now neutered and vaccinated against vhd2
just needs his myxi vaccs then he will be looking for a new home

Back