• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show Me Your Bun Setup!

Oh Wow DP!! How did you do that? Just clicked it literally?? Omg, how long did I try yesterday!!! Right, ill try some more later, am at the gym at mo (go me!) thanks DP and especially Beapig for your help. Fingers crossed..
Anyway, that's the main picture of my set up! Shed with aviary and added extension to accommodate 2 setups. More later... hopefully!
You didn't complete the codes...

At the end of the link you need to finish with [/url] or [/img] depending on what you've trying to insert. (A link or picture)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Wow, that looks like an amazing setup CometLucy195! Really secure, sheltered and spacious :) Thank you daphnephoebe for help with the photo upload!

No pictures on my phone atm but will try to get some later today as it's changed since I last posted pictures. It's an indoor set up.

Edit: So I've got a couple pictures of the girls room. It's 120sqft and now also doubles as a study/craft room. Please excuse the girls.... I just topped up their readigrass feeder.
View from door:
46d25da5c368fa442b32a4d6e27b6732.jpg

View from built in wardrobes:
4f226f90ad241afbead639e0ec0911cc.jpg

View from the dig/den corner:
174e075e5b2f056674f0077ca4cd017c.jpg
I am in love with your bunny desk! That's a great idea!!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

You're an inspiration Lisa :)

Your bunnies are very lucky - I am sure a lot would prefer to stay with you :lol:

My two would be all over that! What material is used for the digging box etc? Is it just normal decking/similar or that plastic stuff?

Absolute bunny setup goals there Lisa :)

Beautiful set up. Can I just ask where you got your water dispenser from it’s huge! Lol

X

Wow, I was going to post mine but all of these are amazing and so neat! Puts mine to shame hahaha!

I think bunny owners are some of the best D.I.Y’ers! :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha thanks guys. All credit goes to my OH really as he built the whole thing from the ground up!

My two would be all over that! What material is used for the digging box etc? Is it just normal decking/similar or that plastic stuff?
Yup, just normal decking painted with Cuprinol.

Beautiful set up. Can I just ask where you got your water dispenser from it’s huge! Lol
Inside or outside? My boys hate water bottles so I had to get creative! :roll::lol:

Inside one: http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/smallpet_water_bottles/92958

Outside one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005H0CB7S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It doesn't stay that tidy for long, trust me! :lol:

Lol! That’s the problem isn’t it, they just love making it “their own” haha!
My mess is from two buns and two young cats joining in the fun haha!

This is their upcycled hutch and they get in the kitchen/diner and living room when we are home :) they have the patio too, but not in this weather! Lol. Luther hasn’t been out yet apart from in the run <3

c6e112b8c4e6a77bfd090f111245aaa1.jpg

6f018aecf6bfc8b2727dda28db680357.jpg

ea3571ce308fa82ec80f8c02ea62dba0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless them, I haven't found a water bottle yet that doesn't leak after a short amount of time. The buns are anti social with a bowl if it contains anything but food :roll: Mine have got a small water dispenser at the moment but constantly knock it over :twisted: thank you so much for the links :)

Back