• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show Me Your Bun Setup!

Beapig

Mama Doe
I'm a bit obsessed at the moment with looking at photos of rabbit setups, both indoor and outdoor. Show me your photos guys, I'd love to see :D

Why not have a look through the board? I think every kind of set-up must have been covered over the years.

Why not have a look through the board? I think every kind of set-up must have been covered over the years.

I've looked through quite a few old threads, but I thought it might be nice for current active members on the forum to share their photos on one page :)

Mine is temporarily split at the moment, will post an updated pic in a few days once I’ve rebonded my bunnies. If I’ve somehow miraculously managed to get imgur to work this is a recent photo & it'll look v similar to this again:

jlDVOGG.jpg

Would be interested to see everyone’s set up. I’ve looked through the stickies etc before but always good to see more!

Last edited:
No pictures on my phone atm but will try to get some later today as it's changed since I last posted pictures. It's an indoor set up.

Edit: So I've got a couple pictures of the girls room. It's 120sqft and now also doubles as a study/craft room. Please excuse the girls.... I just topped up their readigrass feeder.
View from door:
46d25da5c368fa442b32a4d6e27b6732.jpg

View from built in wardrobes:
4f226f90ad241afbead639e0ec0911cc.jpg

View from the dig/den corner:
174e075e5b2f056674f0077ca4cd017c.jpg

Last edited:
I also have an outdoor setup for foster rabbits:

in5LnXz.jpg
Mine is temporarily split at the moment, will post an updated pic in a few days once I’ve rebonded my bunnies. If I’ve somehow miraculously managed to get imgur to work this is a recent photo & it'll look v similar to this again:

jlDVOGG.jpg

Would be interested to see everyone’s set up. I’ve looked through the stickies etc before but always good to see more!
Look at hose beautifully clean set ups !

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I expect many of my photos will have 'expired' (FB changes its picture links every now and then) so here's a few:

Hutch and dog crate...

DQiVNY8XUAEeqXj.jpg

Attached by a tunnel to run and playhouse.

11143511_10101897520886728_4138833607129386864_o.jpg

(That photo shows the lawn pen as a tiny thing and doesn't show the crate: lawn pen covers the whole lawn these days!)

11893749_10101699959880568_4030502373450480067_o.jpg

They have lawn access approx. once a week when we're home all day. Otherwise all areas are 24/7 access, but the crate won't last longer than about April as it's in the way of my washing line :thumb:

I’ve been wanting to show my new set up but can’t work out how to post pictures! I used to use photo bucket.... I even took pictures after a total clean out yesterday!

Wow everyone, thank you for sharing these great photos so far! I find it really inspirational seeing different setups :D

I’ve been wanting to show my new set up but can’t work out how to post pictures! I used to use photo bucket.... I even took pictures after a total clean out yesterday!

CometLucy195, I used to use Photobucket too, now I use Flickr. I'm kind of glad that Photobucket decided to pull out on everyone, because the pop ups and adverts were so annoying. Flickr is so much cleaner and easier to use in my opinion. If you want to set up an account and need any help, feel free to PM me. It's totally free to use and simple too :)

Gah! See I cannot cannot get this photo thing to work. Thanks for your help beapig but I don’t know why it’s not working for me though! I keep wanting to post photos and it just won’t let me .

The picture should now be showing. If you click it, it'll take you to the flickr page

Last edited:
Oh Wow DP!! How did you do that? Just clicked it literally?? Omg, how long did I try yesterday!!! Right, ill try some more later, am at the gym at mo (go me!) thanks DP and especially Beapig for your help. Fingers crossed..
Anyway, that's the main picture of my set up! Shed with aviary and added extension to accommodate 2 setups. More later... hopefully!

Back