• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Indoor Wayward Buns Update. Hoppy New Year!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Some little things I "forgot"* to update everyone on. So Hoppy New Year from Elphie, Arce, Morningstar, Yuki, and Niji. Didn't I say? They all live together now! It's future prep, so yeah. :)

vtv3bei.jpg

4qVGLMo.jpg

jfvKN69.jpg

9Uqq4M3.jpg

(These photos are the best of a bad lot. Wrangling five rabbits for photography is a lot easier said than done!)

Also, Morningstar says "Poop? What poop? I can't see!" No, really, she can't. She's been diagnosed as functionally blind. (Her eyes react a bit to light, but it's not all being passed onto her brain. She certainly can't see detail, eg. a finger coming towards her eye.) Still think some of her issues are genuine fear aggression, but being blind certainly can't help. Regardless, she's one smart, sharp, and tough cookie and we love her the way she is.

ciitosy.jpg

*actually had way too much on my mind/to do to sit down and do this before.

Lovely pics :love: I love large groups and I think you're so clever in bonding them all together like this.

what a lovely group they make together. Clever you! I bet they are really good at playing human trippy upppy

Lovely :love: well done, how did the bonding process go was it an easy bond or did they cause you some worries?!

Back