Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~ Candle Ceremony ~ New Year's Eve 2017

Remembering my Charlie bear - I miss you everyday my baby boy. And my special bam, I miss you so much.

Also my little polly pocket, my two ex batt hens, my bantams - lavender girl, Betty and vera, and my hamster.

Please let 2018 be a better year for us, I can't bear anyone else to cross the bridge.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by loobers25; 31-12-2017 at 11:35 PM.

Bam & Charlie

Remembering my beautiful baby Oliver (The Bead) (7.5 years old) who I said goodbye to in July. I still can't believe you are gone my tiny gorgeous angel. Hope you are all together my babies .
    Lance 31/7/13. Rosie 6/7/15. Cody 22 August 2016. Oliver 30th July 2017. Will never forget you all my angels.

Warren Veteran

Hector xxx

Rest in peace my gentle giant with a huge heart.

Wise Old Thumper

Yan and Tan, you came to me together and you almost left me together, my gentle girlie and my bouncy boykin

The magic of you and the loss of you will remain with me always.

Feisty, sweet Iris bunny, who came to me poorly but had such a spirit. Arce's got plenty of company now, lovely, but we'll always miss you, our Silly Goose. xxx

Also the guinea pigs who left this year: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Epsilon Cumin. We didn't spend long enough with any of you.

I am also remembering all of my losses from previous years, and are still with me in spirit. I hope 2018 will be kind to the Wayward Buns.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Theta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex & Uraya Hamsters*
    Missing rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, Arce, Meadowbloom, my beautiful Elphie, & Erasmus Chipper
    Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.

Perry, RIP gorgeous. Xxx

I no longer have bunnies,but my wee Syrian hammy "Pi" passed 2017.Scurry free wee man.x