• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding someone to bond

Graciee

Staff member
Does anyone know where I can find someone who will bond my 3 bunnies or just 2? I just can't do it, but I also can't find anyone else to... I also don't know how I'd feel about giving them to just anyone.

Anyway I'm in Havering so anywhere in London, Essex or near ish would work.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be grateful :) x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Ive spoken to the lady who runs Starlight before.She sounds very nice and answered my bonding query.

Derricks Den and Tracy from Rabbit and Guinea pig Welfare are the only others I know of but they are in the Northamton/Warwickshire area so abit far away for you.

Does anyone know where I can find someone who will bond my 3 bunnies or just 2? I just can't do it, but I also can't find anyone else to... I also don't know how I'd feel about giving them to just anyone.

Anyway I'm in Havering so anywhere in London, Essex or near ish would work.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be grateful :) x

Hi Grace

Starlight's Boarding/Bonding must be very close to you?

I note they aren't bonding until 2018 - but that's not far away?

Hi Grace

Starlight's Boarding/Bonding must be very close to you?

I note they aren't bonding until 2018 - but that's not far away?
Yea they're like a 15 minute drive haha I'll send them an email :)

I did see them on Google and one other place very close I think I called the other place but they never got back to me, can't remember why I didn't contact starlight now xx

Back