• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ham & Bea's Christmas Treat

Beapig

Mama Doe
For Christmas we bought Ham & Beatrice a larger litter tray, as their first one was only big enough for one rabbit. On the same day I went out to buy it, I found a wine rack in a charity shop for £2.50. When I saw it all I could think was 'hay feeder!'. My OH used his DIY skills to turn it into the perfect bunny feeder:

2017-12-29_02-36-19 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Mr. Ham just wanted to help

2017-12-29_02-35-08 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

An instant hit!

2017-12-29_02-34-17 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Am I the only one who thinks that they're made for each other? Soooo cute :love:

Lovely photos! I did that with a wine rack but Harley pulled it all out into the litter tray and promptly sat on it. :roll:

For Christmas we bought Ham & Beatrice a larger litter tray, as their first one was only big enough for one rabbit. On the same day I went out to buy it, I found a wine rack in a charity shop for £2.50. When I saw it all I could think was 'hay feeder!'. My OH used his DIY skills to turn it into the perfect bunny feeder:

2017-12-29_02-36-19 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Mr. Ham just wanted to help

2017-12-29_02-35-08 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

An instant hit!

2017-12-29_02-34-17 by Rachel Brown, on Flickr

Am I the only one who thinks that they're made for each other? Soooo cute :love:

That's a brilliant idea BP :D

Back