• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie my snuggle bunny

lucy24

Mama Doe
Today my boy Charlie passed away. We just got to the vet to put him to sleep and he passed away in the waiting room with his wifey next to him.
You have been a wonderful part of the family for 6 and a half years. You were the greediest most hilarious bunny I have ever had. From the moment you came home you had me wrapped around your little paw. I remember the time we found you in the fruit bowl because you knew we kept bananas there and the time we opened a cupboard to find you sitting in a saucepan.

You have been amazing.

So sorry to hear of Charlie. It is a comfort for him that his wifey was with him as well as you. Sleep well Charlie bun. Hugs xx

Today my boy Charlie passed away. We just got to the vet to put him to sleep and he passed away in the waiting room with his wifey next to him.
You have been a wonderful part of the family for 6 and a half years. You were the greediest most hilarious bunny I have ever had. From the moment you came home you had me wrapped around your little paw. I remember the time we found you in the fruit bowl because you knew we kept bananas there and the time we opened a cupboard to find you sitting in a saucepan.

You have been amazing.

Bless him, he wanted to do it his way x

Hugs to you x

So very sorry for your loss, Charlie sounds like he had plenty of bunnitude, bless him. Binky free little one xxxx

Back