• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cozy Pet Play pen Assembly

Can anybody please help me work out how to assemble the Cozy Pet indoor play pen? I have got in a complete tangle, and no instructions came with it!!
I'm sure it's just me being stupid, but it was supposed to be 'easy to assemble and fold flat for storage'.....! Aaaaaaaaagh!!:roll::(

Can anybody please help me work out how to assemble the Cozy Pet indoor play pen? I have got in a complete tangle, and no instructions came with it!!
I'm sure it's just me being stupid, but it was supposed to be 'easy to assemble and fold flat for storage'.....! Aaaaaaaaagh!!:roll::(

Not to worry you, but I wonder if your playpen is one that a rabbit may potentially get their heads stuck in, through the bars?

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...-enclosure-please-read&highlight=playpen+bars

Many apologies if you already know about this, but I would rather be safe than sorry, so I had to mention x

Back