Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone have an indoor/outdoor setup?

That sounds like a wonderful plan. Lucky rabbits and lucky you!

i have mine in a garage and a friend has a clutched drill to cut through the wall - there are plans to put another hole in the wall and allow a circle circuit but they currently are very happy with their outside access

[IMG][/IMG]

Warren Scout

Wowww, this is just what I was imagining with my outbuilding, thank you for sharing! I'm assuming that you have wire underneath the run around runs too so that they can't dig out? Do you give them 24hr access to the outside or shut them away at night? I'd be interested to see how the set up looks inside the garage too!

this is what they have inside. its a 6' x 2' hutch from a link i found on here that had the arched roof taken off, painted and lined with lino. the outside comes in the back then they have their two litter trays and food and a runaround top box on top with two tubes curving around. the new garage hole will go out to the right of the image and that joins the bit behind the garage with the run. yes the run. all run bits have weld mesh from amazon cut to size underneath (much cheaper than buying from runaround) you can cut with bolt cutters and then cable tied on. the soil is topsoil.

the black rex is now 11.5 so have double insulated the top box with a roll of loft insulation. i have moved house and previously they had a welfare hutches double 7 ' x 3' and a 8' x 4' binky box as well as the top box but it won't fit in my new garden.