• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Pepper (Mites) with Russell

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
I am taking advantage of this milder weather as I feel Pepper is ready to be bonded. Her coat which was shaved off from her back has grown back all shiny and looks good. She is quite a big Lionhead and is in a 5' hutch which is not big enough but at that time was in the cosiest position for her with a bare back! If this works she will have a 5 x4 playhouse and a slightly larger garden area. I caught her licking his face earlier on so fingers crossed.

They are getting on really well. Pepper was a bit difficult to get in last night - don't know if she thought I would be putting her back in the hutch or she was scared of going in the playhouse with a strange man! It looks like I have an easy bond luckily, now Pepper can have some happiness. Russell is a lovely boy, he's a Lionhead with English type markings.

Back