Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bonding Dillon and Cuthbert

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    I have read about Bella and it says she is feisty - I am not really confident enough to cope with a feisty giant I dont think. The boys are only 17 weeks so I am not sure they would cope either. I am going to speak to them today and see what they say.

With regard to Dandelion she has gone, I have left a message with them.

With regard to the sisters - too many ( is that an oxymoron )

With regard to Lily the Giant single - I can not answer the ad I am not enough of a member.

With regard to Rookes - the search said no rabbit (but I am not the best with technology)

Essex is too far to travel - sorry

Gosh I feel I have been a little negative here but I dont mean to be. I just want the best for my boys.

No you're not being negative at all. You really have to be comfortable before you got for a particular rabbit. It's sometimes a good idea to ring and talk about rabbits with Rescue Centres, and that can help clarify in your mind exactly who you are looking for.

I grant you a lot of rescues don't answer the phone .. But when I rang the lady in Malvern I discovered a rabbit that wasn't on the website It also happened last year when looking for a rabbit - I didn't get the one I rang about because there was 'one out the back' that we took instead

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    No you're not being negative at all. You really have to be comfortable before you got for a particular rabbit. It's sometimes a good idea to ring and talk about rabbits with Rescue Centres, and that can help clarify in your mind exactly who you are looking for.

I grant you a lot of rescues don't answer the phone .. But when I rang the lady in Malvern I discovered a rabbit that wasn't on the website It also happened last year when looking for a rabbit - I didn't get the one I rang about because there was 'one out the back' that we took instead
    Emails sent I have looked at a couple but we are outside their 2 hour travel limit. Fingers crossed now

Potential new bunny coming on Saturday the 20th, she is from BARC and called Vimto. I have told the boys, who didnt seem too excited, and OH is building her a extension to their home, this will keep her separate until she is over her spay. Then slowly slowly we will look at bonding the three of them.

Wise Old Thumper

Good news Vimto looks lovely

Potential new bunny coming on Saturday the 20th, she is from BARC and called Vimto. I have told the boys, who didnt seem too excited, and OH is building her a extension to their home, this will keep her separate until she is over her spay. Then slowly slowly we will look at bonding the three of them.
    You've put in a lot of work to get this far.

Vibes it all goes smoothly for you now

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    You've put in a lot of work to get this far.

Vibes it all goes smoothly for you now
    Slowly slowly will be the moto I think

Slowly slowly will be the moto I think

I just had a look at Vimto, and although it doesn't say much about her, she does look gorgeous

That's great news, I'm off to have a look too.... x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**

Vimto has not been in with other bunnies but does not mind them being next to her in a run, she is only just post spay and apparently is a very chilled bunny

She's a beauty x

**created by my DD Lionheadlop**