Thread: So happy!

Warren Scout

Default So happy!

I had to cancel my Willows spay as she had a cold and I wasn't prepared to put her under anaesthetic when she was being treated with Baytril and Biolapsis and the vet wouldn't have done it anyway. Thing is... we were going to wait 2 weeks post spay and try to bond willow and Scooby. Now her spay wont happen until January we decided to try it. It worked!!! I locked them in a cage and although there was a bit of running around it all settled after a couple of hours, I slept on floor that night "just in case" and bingo!! All good!!! That was a week ago and they are totally loved up

Wise Old Thumper

Fabulous news!

Quote Originally Posted by Niklovesrats View Post
    I had to cancel my Willows spay as she had a cold and I wasn't prepared to put her under anaesthetic when she was being treated with Baytril and Biolapsis and the vet wouldn't have done it anyway. Thing is... we were going to wait 2 weeks post spay and try to bond willow and Scooby. Now her spay wont happen until January we decided to try it. It worked!!! I locked them in a cage and although there was a bit of running around it all settled after a couple of hours, I slept on floor that night "just in case" and bingo!! All good!!! That was a week ago and they are totally loved up

Oh wow, just such good news

That's wonderful news