• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So happy!

Niklovesrats

Warren Scout
I had to cancel my Willows spay as she had a cold and I wasn't prepared to put her under anaesthetic when she was being treated with Baytril and Biolapsis and the vet wouldn't have done it anyway. Thing is... we were going to wait 2 weeks post spay and try to bond willow and Scooby. Now her spay wont happen until January we decided to try it. It worked!!! I locked them in a cage and although there was a bit of running around it all settled after a couple of hours, I slept on floor that night "just in case" and bingo!! All good!!! That was a week ago and they are totally loved up :love:

I had to cancel my Willows spay as she had a cold and I wasn't prepared to put her under anaesthetic when she was being treated with Baytril and Biolapsis and the vet wouldn't have done it anyway. Thing is... we were going to wait 2 weeks post spay and try to bond willow and Scooby. Now her spay wont happen until January we decided to try it. It worked!!! I locked them in a cage and although there was a bit of running around it all settled after a couple of hours, I slept on floor that night "just in case" and bingo!! All good!!! That was a week ago and they are totally loved up :love:

Oh wow, just such good news :D

Back