• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rex Family

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
I have been looking at some photos of my lovely rabbits and thought it would be nice to share some of them. As I am too lazy/stupid to learn how to post pics, joey&boo has kindly agreed to do the deed for me.

Over to you j&b :lol:

bIskDKjl.jpg

UKq2gF6l.jpg

s2WGf1il.jpg

WpXPirsl.jpg

G8K1zkKl.jpg

dEmt0GTl.jpg

thanks for sharing Omi, delightful photos

Thanks j&b :D

For those who don't know, we adopted them in February 2012. The two orange ones are Yan (died 13/9/17) and Methra (died Oct 2012)). The first pic is Yan in the snow. The two Castor Rexes are Tan (died 7/11/17) and Tethra.

Thanks j&b :D

For those who don't know, we adopted them in February 2012. The two orange ones are Yan (died 13/9/17) and Methra (died Oct 2012)). The first pic is Yan in the snow. The two Castor Rexes are Tan (died 7/11/17) and Tethra.

Such lovely photos to remember them by xx

Can't imagine what attracted me to a thread with 'Rex' in the title............................

:lol:

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I imagine the same thing that attracted me :lol:

My goodness Omi, they were absolutely stunning. I'm so very sorry for your losses. Is Tethra still with you?
They all look so incredibly happy.
There's something really special about rexes isn't there? :love:

I imagine the same thing that attracted me :lol:

My goodness Omi, they were absolutely stunning. I'm so very sorry for your losses. Is Tethra still with you?
They all look so incredibly happy.
There's something really special about rexes isn't there? :love:

Yes, we've still got Tethra :love: He will be 7 in February next year. We are looking for some pals for him.

Yes, I love the jaw shape on a Rex :love:

Yes, we've still got Tethra :love: He will be 7 in February next year. We are looking for some pals for him.

Yes, I love the jaw shape on a Rex :love:

Oh that's really lovely. I really hope you can find him a friend :)
I love everything about a rex :p With the exception of their poor little hocks :(
There's something very special about them. I so want to have another one day.

Oh my gosh Omi! They are so beautiful!! I'm not actually keen on the Rex breed but yours are changing my opinion!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back