• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rex Family

Thanks for everyone's lovely comments. I have to say they were (and is in Tethra's case) very special to me :love: I'm also feeling a bit guilty that I haven't managed to find Tethra some suitable friends. That's a mixture between needing to feel it is the right rabbit (s) and not having much success with communication with rescues.

What gorgeous bunnies, Omi :love: I feel for you and am so sorry some have left us, but I do hope there is somebun out there for Tethra.

Thank you for sharing those pictures. I cannot see even a solid color Rex and not think of Fiver. They certainly are unique rabbits in the spectrum. I found Fiver to be the most human friendly of my three. :)

They are/were all so, so beautiful. Tan and Tethra remind me so much of my Helios, except he has funky additional markings. :love:

Back