Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Rex Family

Oh they are just beautiful photos. Adorable.

Wise Old Thumper

Thanks for everyone's lovely comments. I have to say they were (and is in Tethra's case) very special to me I'm also feeling a bit guilty that I haven't managed to find Tethra some suitable friends. That's a mixture between needing to feel it is the right rabbit (s) and not having much success with communication with rescues.

What gorgeous bunnies, Omi I feel for you and am so sorry some have left us, but I do hope there is somebun out there for Tethra.

Thank you for sharing those pictures. I cannot see even a solid color Rex and not think of Fiver. They certainly are unique rabbits in the spectrum. I found Fiver to be the most human friendly of my three.

They are/were all so, so beautiful. Tan and Tethra remind me so much of my Helios, except he has funky additional markings.
    Twitter: @tlcwrites
    Owned by:

*Nyssa & Zara cats*Aurora tortoise*Zeta & Eta guinea pigs*Rex-Rex, Vess & Vale Hamster*
    Never forgetting rabbits Nessarose, Archimedes, Lelantos, Galinda, Takumi, Apollo, Iris, and Arce

Hopping Mad - Bespoke timber homes and accessories for small pets.
    TLC's Home for Wayward Buns now has a Facebook Page! Feel free to like us for regular updates on them.