• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Blossom - spayed female, Nottingham

xfallenxskyx

Warren Scout
91i3pk.jpg
xmu5xk.jpg

Beautiful Blossom is back up for adoption due to an unsuccessful bond to her potential hus-bun. Her current mum has written the following about her:

She’s medium sized – small for a lop-ear. She's spayed and vaccinated.
Pretty and very photogenic :)
She was a hutch rabbit for her first few 4 months. Then a house rabbit with the space of one room; sometimes more.
Up for readopting after failed bonding – NOT her fault from what I observed.
Calm friendly rabbit that loves to explore and binky.
She’s friendly and likes to nose rub but she’s not so sure about stroking. I’m very confident that she would learn to enjoy it in a calm house environment and has shown much improvement. She’s not easy to pick up though!
During attempted bonding process, she was quite stoical, assuredly dominant but not aggressive. Unfortunately her husbun-to-be was mainly human raised and didn’t really know what to do.
She likely needs to bond to a submissive male. She showed no signs of submission and seemed to know what she was doing (from watching her mum and brother)
Blossom was hurt twice on her ears during the bonding process so her adoptive mum very reluctantly decided put her up for re-adoption for her own protection.

Get in touch if you think she would fit in with you, email: burrowedheartsrescue@outlook.com
Currently in Nottingham

Last edited:
Back