Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JET WAS HELPED TO THE BRIDGE 12th December 2017

Default JET WAS HELPED TO THE BRIDGE 12th December 2017

Yet again for the 15th time this year we had to say goodbye to another of our precious bunnies, today to our black lop boy Jet.

Jet came to us from rescue, he was very aggressive and had been rehomed and returned time and time again for attacking other rabbits, people and their pets. We took him on and Mike worked with him and Jet became so much better. Mike and I felt to send him back to rescue would knock him back and that it would be unfair and so we decided to make him a permanent member of our Tuckerbunny Family.

He wasn't great yesterday and we felt he had a tummy upset and he was given meds but there was no change an hour later and as Mike was going to the vet's with Marshmallow who had an abscess on the side of his face he decided to take Jet as well.

The vet could feel something round his kidney area and he was booked in again today for an ultra sound. Sadly the ultra sound confirmed that both his kidneys were diseased and both were twice the size they should have been so we had no option but to let him go. We are absolutely heartbroken as the sadness just never seems to end.

We Thank Jet for trusting us enough to let us in to his world and hopefully we made it better for him we are just sad and heartbroken that we could not make him better

Binky free forever at the Bridge handsome Jet all well again and always remember we love you to the moon and back , always and forever .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tucke...06739326052403
    Tuckerbunnies Rabbit Sanctuary and Bunny Boarding.
    http://www.findpetboarding.com/small...g/profile/5253

Wise Old Thumper

Oh, no, I've just seen your thread about Churchill.
    I'm so sorry.

so sorry xxx

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry and also so sad for you

Wise Old Thumper

I am so sorry you have had more heartache. Binky free Gorgeous Jet xx

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerbunnies View Post
    Yet again for the 15th time this year we had to say goodbye to another of our precious bunnies, today to our black lop boy Jet.

Jet came to us from rescue, he was very aggressive and had been rehomed and returned time and time again for attacking other rabbits, people and their pets. We took him on and Mike worked with him and Jet became so much better. Mike and I felt to send him back to rescue would knock him back and that it would be unfair and so we decided to make him a permanent member of our Tuckerbunny Family.

He wasn't great yesterday and we felt he had a tummy upset and he was given meds but there was no change an hour later and as Mike was going to the vet's with Marshmallow who had an abscess on the side of his face he decided to take Jet as well.

The vet could feel something round his kidney area and he was booked in again today for an ultra sound. Sadly the ultra sound confirmed that both his kidneys were diseased and both were twice the size they should have been so we had no option but to let him go. We are absolutely heartbroken as the sadness just never seems to end.

We Thank Jet for trusting us enough to let us in to his world and hopefully we made it better for him we are just sad and heartbroken that we could not make him better

Binky free forever at the Bridge handsome Jet all well again and always remember we love you to the moon and back , always and forever .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

I am so very sorry to read this
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

I'm so sorry,binky free beautiful Jet.

I'm sorry Maisie. Don't forget though - 15 bunnies you gave an amazing life to. Xx

I'm so sorry that you have lost lovely Jet, he had a wonderful life with you. Binky free little one xx
    [IMG][/IMG]

Wise Old Thumper

I'm so sorry. You're having a hard time. xx