• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakfast Manners!

I like sitting with the bunnies as I have breakfast, they have a slice of brown toast and their veggies (and Dillon his meds) I sit close to the run and eat my toast as I pass them their breakfast.
Dillon is getting quite tall and as I was leaning over to pass Cuthbert a piece of food, Dillon stretched and took my toast off my plate!!!! I am not sure that toast with blackcurrant jam is on the "good food for rabbits" guide

:lol: Pleased to hear Dillon is getting naughty - always a good sign. I am not going to tell you that toast is not good for bunnies - is this in order to get some weight on him.

My bridge pair, Ben & Georgina were partial to a small piece of crusty toast in the morning. Our guinea pigs also used to like the crunchy toast. Never had jam though. Ben & Georgina loved dried cranberries and Ben would beg for them. Our new buns Lillian and Henry (not yet bonded) are also now fans of cranberries. In my opinion, the odd sneaky treat is ok for well behaved buns and Dillon sounds a worthy recipient of a treat.

My bridge pair, Ben & Georgina were partial to a small piece of crusty toast in the morning. Our guinea pigs also used to like the crunchy toast. Never had jam though. Ben & Georgina loved dried cranberries and Ben would beg for them. Our new buns Lillian and Henry (not yet bonded) are also now fans of cranberries. In my opinion, the odd sneaky treat is ok for well behaved buns and Dillon sounds a worthy recipient of a treat.

Cranberries - hadnt thought of giving them those, thank you

Back