• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bah Humbug

Zoobec

Staff member
I've come to the conclusion that Frosty does not like Christmas. :shock: He is very cross that the Christmas tree has been put in prime binkying space, there was a pile of Christmas cards under the coffee table that he has dug and picked up with his mouth and rearranged. And he keeps glaring at me and won't come for his usual morning sleepy strokes on my knee! :lol: he's just been sat next to me giving me the evil eye :lol:

Here's pic of him glaring at me from across the room - tree not decorated yet :lol:
1NLb1TR.jpg

Are you saying that you put the Christmas tree up without consultation with Frosty as to where it should go :shock:

Are you saying that you put the Christmas tree up without consultation with Frosty as to where it should go :shock:

Yes :lol: he had to be shut out of the living room whilst hubby cut about 18" off the bottom of the tree to make it fit :lol: and get it up! He's probably just annoyed at not being the centre of attention whilst we were dealing with the tree :lol:

aww, poor Frosty. He looks so tiny against your massive tree

He is tiny :lol: he's cheered up now, had a little cuddle but then did a verticle binky on my knee :shock: leapt off and binkyed across the rug :lol: he keeps going up to the tree, looking at it, nibbled it a bit, then he keeps jumping on the settees and staring at it :lol: he's a funny cheeky boy :love:

That is a full blown glare. But honestly, what were in thinking blocking the best binky zone?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That is a full blown glare. But honestly, what were in thinking blocking the best binky zone?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

He was glaring even more sat on the sofa next to me :lol: he usually jumps up then gets on my knee but he just sat glaring :shock::lol: we have had our snuggles since though :love: I think he has decided the rug is now the binky zone :thumb:

Oh very clever Mr Frosty...pretending to hate Christmas so the humans feel bad and get you lots of Christmas prezzies and treats to bribe you into liking it. Very clever indeed, you adorable evil genius! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back