• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nipping

Pablo2013

Warren Scout
So day 4 Lois. Today she seems to have gone from been confident, jolly and affectionate to a bit ermm...of a bully! So far today shes doing usual bunny things throwing my paperwork around, chewing cushions, ect but randomly she has come up to me twice and bit my leg actually broken the skin! Im not used to this advice please haha on both occasion I made a high pitched sound and she hopped a foot away then spun back around to me as if to go again. Im a bit nervous...any advice? Obviously she will be spayed when old enough to prevent hormones but thats a few month away!

Probably her hormones, if it was small nips with no breaking the skin I’d imagine it would be to get your leg to move out the way but as she’s breaking skin she might be taking her hormones out on you. Or she’s becoming territorial... might be worth getting some armour :lol:

Who could imagine such an adorable little lady could be a diva haha, I’ve no advice but didn’t want to read and run! :)

I'm not sure what to suggest really... Does she lunge when you get close or run up bite, and run away? Can she bite through trousers? How old is she? :) x

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

It'd be useful to know how old she is.
buns show hormones from around 3 to 4 months of age. I've had one doe spayed at 14 weeks and another at 16 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Girl buns can be bolshie especially when hormones kick in.My bridge girl Cleo could be a real madam,lunging and grunting,she calmed down after her spay,however she still had her moments,got a few good nips from her,bruising rather than bloody.:)

Back