• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our big boy churchill ~ 7-12-17

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Today we have had to say goodbye to our giant lop 'Churchill' his back legs had gone and although we gave him a chance as he was still eating he started with a respiratory problem yesterday and we felt it was time to reunite him with his lost love Ginger at the Bridge. :cry::cry::cry:

We are going to miss you Churchill so much but we will never ever forget you and will love you always to the moon and back.

I don't think I will ever get over the rabbit losses of 2017 that we have had :cry::cry::cry:

24177003_945185135637583_1269143248749957729_n.jpg

I'm so sorry, Churchill was a very handsome looking bun. Hope you find all your friends at the bridge Churchill xxxxx

Today we have had to say goodbye to our giant lop 'Churchill' his back legs had gone and although we gave him a chance as he was still eating he started with a respiratory problem yesterday and we felt it was time to reunite him with his lost love Ginger at the Bridge. :cry::cry::cry:

We are going to miss you Churchill so much but we will never ever forget you and will love you always to the moon and back.

I don't think I will ever get over the rabbit losses of 2017 that we have had :cry::cry::cry:

24177003_945185135637583_1269143248749957729_n.jpg

I am so sorry you and Mike have lost Churchill :(

You are both having such a hard time of it.

My thoughts are with you both xx

I missed this. Sorry you had to make that decision for the very handsome Churchill. :cry:
Saying goodbye never gets any easier does it. x

Back