• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Problem With PM Contacts

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have just realised that some of my 'Contacts' list has disappeared :shock: :? How can this have happened if it was definitely not me who deleted them :?

So for goodness knows how long some people may have tried to PM me only to find themselves unable to do so :cry:

I know I tried sending one last night, not certain if you received it or not?

RU has been hiccuping a lot lately. :?

What is a pm contacts list? I tried to pm you when lord H was ill but it wouldn’t work so I assumed that you had them turned off xx

What is a pm contacts list? I tried to pm you when lord H was ill but it wouldn’t work so I assumed that you had them turned off xx

Haha this :lol: RU never fails to surprise me :) I've never used a "contacts list". I just start typing the person's user name and a selection of possible matches comes up in a menu. I've also attempted to PM you in the past and have assumed that you had turned messaging off.

Settings can be made so as you can opt to agree to accept PMs from just Admin, Admin and specific Forum Members, whom you add to your 'Contacts', or from anyone. AFAIK I had not intentionally changed my Settings, they just seemed to throw a wobbler all on their own ! :shock:

Back