Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 114

Thread: After spay, no poops?

  1. #91
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea we're going Monday, unless things get worse I'm just gunna let her be she seems really happy, wants all the strokes, jumps out onto my leg (hope her stitches are okay) it's just the small and less than normal poops that worry me, maybe theyll improve as she eats more

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Yes, hopefully they will get bigger.

    I tend to make critical care fairly runny so that they get max moisture.

    Can you give her stitches a little check sometime today maybe?
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  2. #92
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes, hopefully they will get bigger.

    I tend to make critical care fairly runny so that they get max moisture.

    Can you give her stitches a little check sometime today maybe?
    Yea I was making it quite runny, but she's drinking by herself now. Yes her stitches look good, been checking them a few times each day - she doesn't seem to be in pain anymore either

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  3. #93
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Yea I was making it quite runny, but she's drinking by herself now. Yes her stitches look good, been checking them a few times each day - she doesn't seem to be in pain anymore either

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    You are doing a brilliant job
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  4. #94
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    You are doing a brilliant job
    Thank you just want her to be okay bless her x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  5. #95
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Had post op check, I said about her only passing very small poops they checked her blood glucose again and it's high so they're keeping her in and doing 2 xrays and giving her more pain medication and fluids gotta go back at 6.30 to discuss what to do next

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  6. #96
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13,333

    Default

    I'm sorry to read this update. Sending lots of vibes for Fleur.

  7. #97
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    I'm sorry to read this update. Sending lots of vibes for Fleur.
    Thank you x

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

  8. #98
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    9,936

    Default

    Sending lots of vibes x

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Even the strongest need to have a day of weakness

  9. #99
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    40,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graciee View Post
    Had post op check, I said about her only passing very small poops they checked her blood glucose again and it's high so they're keeping her in and doing 2 xrays and giving her more pain medication and fluids gotta go back at 6.30 to discuss what to do next

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

    Oh no, I'm so sorry

    However, it does sound like you have a very attentive vet and is not taking any chances. That's at least a good thing
    Up to date and comprehensive info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...16-Sept/page14
    An extensive guide to all things RHD2 - Please Vaccinate!

  10. #100
    Mama Doe Graciee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    She's home now, she had two xrays the first one showed she had a lot of gas but managed to pass it and the second xray looked a lot better. They've given me another motility medication to use aswell as Emeprid. Vet also said to get her fibre up... How do I do this? She's eating hay.. And some pellets but won't eat fibrefirst tho, so not sure what else I can feed?

    Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •