• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Independent Pet Shop

The problem with animals of any kind is that they ruin my tough guy image.

I was in the Infantry for 12 years, but I go all soppy around pretty much any animal.

I have seen some independent petshops (before we got rabbits) where all the animals seemed to be kept in cages that were too small and in sub optimal conditions.

We got our rabbits from P@H, I guess they were a kind of impulse buy, the other half wanted “birthday bunnies”. But I made sure we did our research, I.e getting a hutch knowing what bedding to use, what to feed them etc.

The original plan was to buy two (after research I told my other half that rabbits are happier with a rabbity chum, rather than sitting in a hutch on their own), but when we went on a recce, we took a walk down their adoption isle, and instantly we both wanted Frank and Spencer, we felt sorry for them that no one had wanted to buy them.

I don’t regret getting them from P@H, but when we are looking at new rabbits (hopefully not for many years) I think we will look at rehoming from a reputable rescue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back