• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monte’s mansion setup

Limit

Warren Scout
Finally done painting, took me all day to finish today and I was caked in paint after it all! :lol: Monte doesn’t care and enjoyed the whole day free ranging. He’s the cleanest rabbit I’ve ever owned, I don’t need to put hay in his litter boxes and he’ll still only pee and poo in them - no where else.
Some pics of his setup:
Cz3Du4s.jpg

dKlutDI.jpg

ed6zQyT.jpg

lcTOkre.jpg

Xf4zq7x.jpg

WsDUsXG.jpg

oHhZgEZ.jpg

m1ol2jz.jpg

Bonus pic of the spoilt bunny!
q8IOADw.jpg

That's such a lovely home :) Where's the shed/run from?

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

That’s so cool!

Can I ask where you got the wooden fort like boxes from?

I love his ears ❤️ x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s so cool!

Can I ask where you got the wooden fort like boxes from?

I love his ears ❤️ x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManorPetHousing! It fits a giant easily, but is pricey, really well made though and I love it!

This set up is awesome, I love the colour, the flooring and thr look out ledge! What a beautiful bunny too. Lucky boy xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

This set up is awesome, I love the colour, the flooring and thr look out ledge! What a beautiful bunny too. Lucky boy xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Got super lucky with the balcony, didn’t ask for it but they added it as an apology for how long we had to wait! It’s brilliant, monte always uses it!

Back