• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit watch tv??

Craig 1965

Warren Veteran
A funny thing happened last Sunday at 8pm. Lillian bun sits next to my wife in the living room when she isn't in the kitchen area (that's Lillian, not my wife!). She likes to sit at my wifes feet or near her. But last sunday, at 8pm she came hoping down to the tv end of the living room and sprawled out on the rug and preceded to watch Blue Planet 2. I put it down to a one off but yesterday at 8pm again, Lillian come down to the rug and, as you can see from the photo, sat and watched Blue Planet 2. When it finished, off she went. She doesn't do it for any other tv program. Well, just when you think you are getting to know your bun, they go and throw you a curve ball. Maybe I should try and find a miniature flat screen tv and set it up in her cage?

nR4TAXp.jpg

Perhaps she's interested in nature programmes, environmental issues, etc, or perhaps she likes Sir David Attenborough!

Is it not because rabbits mainly see in blue and green (I think I remember reading this somewhere) so they can see it more? I have always assumed this is why. My two like to watch Strictly come dancing (Seriously!) and emmerdale lol Axtually they do like watching tv quite a lot. We have our Christmas trees up now and Tia has taken to watching the twinkling lights on the dining room tree <3

Lopsy was in the living room for half a day once: he was sleeping through most stuff but did watch Jurassic Park!

No but thats probably because their cuddle zone is under the coffee table we have our tele on. David Attenborough would have to appear in front of them presenting foraged gifts to get them to move their lazy backsides. I'm really impressed by Lillian though. I know they can tell the time but the day of the week- she is a genius

Back