• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she really that hungry?

Graciee

Staff member
She gets two egg cups a day one in the morning the other in the evening - she's always loved her food but she can't even wait for me to place the bowl down - she'll do anything for food - just wanna make sure she not being starved haha I was trying to get down to 1egg cup a day... [emoji51]
0c7757e20338e219da456e9383115d15.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

She gets two egg cups a day one in the morning the other in the evening - she's always loved her food but she can't even wait for me to place the bowl down - she'll do anything for food - just wanna make sure she not being starved haha I was trying to get down to 1egg cup a day... [emoji51]
0c7757e20338e219da456e9383115d15.jpg

Beautiful :love:

She needs all those pellets to make sure her very long ears still stay upright :)

Mine always act starved too :lol: most rabbits I've known seem to love pellets much more than their other food

Beautiful girlie :love: You have to remember she's a Rex and they have a greedy gene ;)

One of mine did that as well this morning. Although they have 2 bowls between the 2 of them, Georgie and flats normally share one bowl and then the other, but this morning they decided to have one each. :D

My two have one of those two-compartment plastic cat bowl-things: they each go for a side and then when Aboleth finishes (she always finishes first!) she nose-wrestles Lopsy for what's left in his :lol: They get very excited at pellet time, our boarder said she'd never seen such excited rabbits :lol: When the clocks changed and it was getting dark, they assumed that Matt coming home meant pellets time, because someone had gone to see them in the dark! It was forage time though and he said they wouldn't come off the windowsill so he just left them to it :lol:

Mine get a couple of hours free range time in the garden every afternoon and when it is time to shut them in their shed/run combo I call 'who wants their pelly welly wellets'? and they all whizz into the shed. My four are scatter fed all over the shed and get very very excited! Frosty tries to chase all the others away which is amusing to watch. He then sits right up close next to his brother, Snowflake and they eat happily together.

I've often wondered what they put in the pellets to make them so irresistable. Our rabbits are definitely not underfed but when they hear me rustling with the pellet bag, they almost mug me.

I've often wondered what they put in the pellets to make them so irresistable. Our rabbits are definitely not underfed but when they hear me rustling with the pellet bag, they almost mug me.
I know! Haha Clementine who is the bunny in the picture lives in the lounge and she's always happy to see me but now in the mornings and evenings she goes crazy and won't leave me alone, I even struggle getting the pellets into the bowl because she's so intent on getting them in the quickest possible time [emoji23]

Our boys are like that.

From where their hutch is in the garden then can see into the kitchen and if they see you go to the cupboard where the nuggets sit they get very excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back