• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jason 24.04.07 - 30.11.17

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Went outside this morning to find my Jason gone. He has been getting weaker lately. He was a rabbit I bred, a small black and white Lionhead. He was very difficult to bond when younger, he was very rough with any females I put him with and they were all frightened of him. I thought he was going to have to live on his own but Emma came along. She had been kept with the Buck in her previous home and had many babies resulting in being in a poor condition. It was soon evident she needed her front teeth removing but she recovered from that and I tried to bond her with Jason. They just got on straight away and he was so loving towards her and I was very happy for them both. Emma sadly died a couple of years later and then I introduced him to Sophie and her 3 daughters and they all fell in love with him. :love: They were very happy for many years and 2 of the girls are still here. I expect they will miss him as well as me. Sweet Dreams Jasonxx

Went outside this morning to find my Jason gone. He has been getting weaker lately. He was a rabbit I bred, a small black and white Lionhead. He was very difficult to bond when younger, he was very rough with any females I put him with and they were all frightened of him. I thought he was going to have to live on his own but Emma came along. She had been kept with the Buck in her previous home and had many babies resulting in being in a poor condition. It was soon evident she needed her front teeth removing but she recovered from that and I tried to bond her with Jason. They just got on straight away and he was so loving towards her and I was very happy for them both. Emma sadly died a couple of years later and then I introduced him to Sophie and her 3 daughters and they all fell in love with him. :love: They were very happy for many years and 2 of the girls are still here. I expect they will miss him as well as me. Sweet Dreams Jasonxx

I am so sorry tonibun.

Run free sweet Jason xx

Back