• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sable *Update 29/11/17*

I still can't see a lot of the photos on here *stamps foot in annoyance*. Hopefully, I will meet Indy in the fur at sometime. I have been having trouble accessing the internet too - hub seems to be not working properly, so only just caught up with this thread.

Topping up the bonding vibes xxxx

I was wondering that too and would love to arrange a quick visit before Christmas to see you and the furries, Catherine xxx

So the bond is all done. They moved into their winter home in my heated shed at the weekend :love:

I’m sorry, no pics yet as I can’t get my Imgur account to work but I’ll keep persevering!!

:love::love::love::love::love:

You must all be so happy and relieved for Sable. Hope it's easier for you Babsie, knowing Sable has a friend.

I can hardly believe the change in her. I did say to Catherine that I felt she (Sable) was just going to fade away - now she is a happy little bunny again. :love::love::love:

So the bond is all done. They moved into their winter home in my heated shed at the weekend :love:

I’m sorry, no pics yet as I can’t get my Imgur account to work but I’ll keep persevering!!

I'm so pleased it's all worked out for Sable :love:

I can hardly believe the change in her. I did say to Catherine that I felt she (Sable) was just going to fade away - now she is a happy little bunny again. :love::love::love:

I know you must feel so relieved that she is happy and settled :love: if you are anything like me I was so happy that my Pumpkin goat had settled and bonded with his new friends that I cried with relief! xx

Mu4p6II.mp4

HqHxVhn.mp4

Back