• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Solved* I appear to have somehow ended up on the mobile version of RU...

~ILoveMyBunny~

Alpha Buck
Um.. I apologise if this is a stupid question (or possibly even in the wrong section - this all looks so different I can't even tell where I'm posting lol)
I appear to have somehow ended up on the mobile version of RU... But on my computer (I didn't even know there was a mobile version of the forum! When I've viewed it on my phone in the past it doesn't look anything like this)
Any idea how I've managed to do this or, more importantly, how I can undo it? :p
I was just browsing threads when it suddenly went like this lol

Last edited:
Um.. I apologise if this is a stupid question (or possibly even in the wrong section - this all looks so different I can't even tell where I'm posting lol)
I appear to have somehow ended up on the mobile version of RU... But on my computer (I didn't even know there was a mobile version of the forum! When I've viewed it on my phone in the past it doesn't look anything like this)
Any idea how I've managed to do this or, more importantly, how I can undo it? :p
I was just browsing threads when it suddenly went like this lol

*Disclaimer- I am a technophobe* !!

Click on 'settings' in the little beige bar at the top right of this page. Then on the left of the green bar at the bottom the settings page click on 'RU Style'. In the drop-down box options available include ' RU style 2' which is the one I think you need. I assume it still works on mobiles if it has done up until now :?

If Jane's excellent advice doesn't work, go to your browser bar and it should have something like http://m.forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk... Delete the "m.", or retype the whole thing as "http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk" (you should be able to just copy that).

If it doesn't, sorry, no idea!

Oh my goodness. It's right there. At the bottom of the page. In plain sight.
I'm completely blind.
RU_bar.png

Mobile style - Default style
One button press. Obvious.
Thank you both for your help - what an idiot I am :lol:
Interestingly there was no 'm' in the URL, it looked normal but the fix is easy if you're not an idiot like me so hopefully no one else get's stuck like that :lol::oops:

I'm completely blind.
RU_bar.png

Interestingly there was no 'm' in the URL, it looked normal but the fix is easy if you're not an idiot like me so hopefully no one else get's stuck like that :lol::oops:

:lol: Well done!

Sounds like me most of the time!

I'm completely blind.
RU_bar.png

Then it was more like what Jane suggested, but an even simple fix! I'll remember that for when it inevitably happens to me (or at least come searching here!).

Back