• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking toy to litter box

Hi

My 6yr old lionhead lost his special friend a month ago. He has been bearing up and has started binkying again when he goes out in the garden. As part of his TLC program I bought him a bunch of toys. They were all one's he has had before and I knows he likes accept one. The new one is a string of 3 wicker balls strung together. It has been noticed it is always in the litter tray despite being regularly taken out by us. One time the toy was removed from the litter tray, he clocked it and immediately put it back. He looked annoyed in the process. Is this his way of saying dont move my stuff (?perhaps he likes a chew whilst he's on the loo) or this toy is rubbish? :?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated:roll:

It is true that rabbits like to chew (usually hay) while in their litter tray, so maybe you are right. Have you ever put hay in his tray? Sorry he lost his friend.

Thanks for the reply. We both miss her a lot. He has hay in his litter tray and other places too. I don't think I'll find out why that toy has to be where it is. But one thing is for sure, he gives evils if you move it so I'll just leave it where it is!

My Pepper has a habit of putting her soft toys (2 rabbits and a small dog) in the water bowl - like she tries to drown them..!

O_O

Back