• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel Rex Rabbits- Hal, Michael, Jake & Lizzie

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hal

IvF94CN.jpg

Michael

1zchQGw.jpg

Jake

6rjYVWQ.jpg

Lizzie

VjfDzjj.jpg

Just stunning x

They were and each one will never be forgotten. I may not 'talk' about all of my past Rabbits as much as I do about The Inspector, but I loved all of them and I still do. In many ways my house still seems empty without them all.

They were and each one will never be forgotten. I may not 'talk' about all of my past Rabbits as much as I do about The Inspector, but I loved all of them and I still do. In many ways my house still seems empty without them all.

I understand this feeling all too well. Even without Pip at first it was so strange...for rabbits you'd think their presence didn't have such an impact but it does!

I have to say, I don't think I've seen a picture of Lizzie before...my goodness what a beauty! :love: The rex and mini rex breeds certainly stand out in many ways. :love:

I understand this feeling all too well. Even without Pip at first it was so strange...for rabbits you'd think their presence didn't have such an impact but it does!

I have to say, I don't think I've seen a picture of Lizzie before...my goodness what a beauty! :love: The rex and mini rex breeds certainly stand out in many ways. :love:

Rexes will always hold a special place in my heart. My very first Rabbits were Black Otter Rexes, Eleanor, Megan and Beatrice (AKA Elie, Meg and Bea)

Back