• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large hutch to ARC, Twickenham

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
I want to donate my large hutch - 7ft long x 3ft deep x about 2.5 ft high to ARC, Twickenham (if they want it). Anyone around the Basingstoke area with a van who might be willing to take. Petrol money paid, of course.

How lovely of you:love: hope someone can take it :thumb:

I've asked for a quote from a removal company, also, but the cost will probably be prohibitive.
Its a case of someone buying it and then my donating money to the Rescue, or getting it to them. Its in really good condition and only been used for about 18 months.

I want to donate my large hutch - 7ft long x 3ft deep x about 2.5 ft high to ARC, Twickenham (if they want it). Anyone around the Basingstoke area with a van who might be willing to take. Petrol money paid, of course.

How kind :love:

They had to take it apart in order to 'sort of' get it into their normal sized car. They went off with quite a proportion sticking out of the back of the car, so hope they got home ok (!) Promised to send me a pic when its re-assembled.

Back