• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help naming rescue rabbit

Lovely name,one of my bridge hammies was called Merlin,he was a chocolate and white banded boy.Persuaded my niece to call him that instead of Sir Lancelot .:)

A good decision. what is his story vee-jay?

his friend died and he was then put in with the guinea pigs, she didnt have time to clean them out or care for them anymore as had gotten a new horse (!). Luckily one of her friends knew my friend who used to run the rabbit rescue I used to volunteer at, so she asked if I would look after him if the RWAF paid for his vaccs and neutering. Ive helped rehomed a few rabbits with similar arrangements, usually a boarding client of mine is looking for a friend for their single bunny. I did have a home lined up for him but another client has asked me to help rehome their pair and would rather they went to this home as pairs are always harder. So if anyone is interested in this guy just let me know ;) In West lothian Scotland and will bond for you.

his friend died and he was then put in with the guinea pigs, she didnt have time to clean them out or care for them anymore as had gotten a new horse (!). Luckily one of her friends knew my friend who used to run the rabbit rescue I used to volunteer at, so she asked if I would look after him if the RWAF paid for his vaccs and neutering. Ive helped rehomed a few rabbits with similar arrangements, usually a boarding client of mine is looking for a friend for their single bunny. I did have a home lined up for him but another client has asked me to help rehome their pair and would rather they went to this home as pairs are always harder. So if anyone is interested in this guy just let me know ;) In West lothian Scotland and will bond for you.

thanks for sharing. I really hope he gets a brilliant new home, I'm quite pleased he is so far away from me or I'd be tempted

Just wanted to let you guys know his vet check went great and he got the all clear :) he got his first vacc and is getting neutered next thursday

AND he has a new home already! didnt even need to advertise him, one of my clients recently lost one of their buns under anaesthetic. When she brought her remaning rabbit in for boarding she fell in love with Merlin so I will bond them in about a month after his opp yay :)

Just wanted to let you guys know his vet check went great and he got the all clear :) he got his first vacc and is getting neutered next thursday

AND he has a new home already! didnt even need to advertise him, one of my clients recently lost one of their buns under anaesthetic. When she brought her remaning rabbit in for boarding she fell in love with Merlin so I will bond them in about a month after his opp yay :)
That is awesome:love:

1IfLtoU.jpg

This is going to be his new home :)

Back