• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonder disaster

Are they together ? Hows it going?

Did you see my first update? On the last page.

It’s more of the same, mostly eating and sitting.
Tore up the newspaper a bit and had a successful dinner time so that I was happy with as I thought they would kick off.
Only had one or two tiffs but they resolved very fast and it’s still mostly triggered by Luther scaring himself that when Truffle moves he’s going to eat him lol.

I’m very happily surprised so far, especially after the bonder wasn’t very positive. So hopefully being home will make a difference.

Think it’s the couch for me tonight though just in case lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see my first update? On the last page.

It’s more of the same, mostly eating and sitting.
Tore up the newspaper a bit and had a successful dinner time so that I was happy with as I thought they would kick off.
Only had one or two tiffs but they resolved very fast and it’s still mostly triggered by Luther scaring himself that when Truffle moves he’s going to eat him lol.

I’m very happily surprised so far, especially after the bonder wasn’t very positive. So hopefully being home will make a difference.

Think it’s the couch for me tonight though just in case lol

I like what I'm hearing .. and that DP is just wonderful :love:

Keep positive. We're all sending out the positive vibes. You've got to crack it!! :D

Loads of positive vibes coming from me too :) I have to say it's sounding good so far :D

Well done to you and also to dp :thumb:

I like what I'm hearing .. and that DP is just wonderful :love:

Keep positive. We're all sending out the positive vibes. You've got to crack it!! :D

Aw good, I’m happy you think it sounds positive so far too. Yeah she’s been absolutely fab!

Thank you so much, I definitely think the positive vibes are making all the difference! It’s all been quite since 6pm so that’s good :)

Loads of positive vibes coming from me too :) I have to say it's sounding good so far :D

Well done to you and also to dp :thumb:

Oh good, it’s great to hear it’s not just me that thinks it’s going good so far!

Thank you for your continued positive vibes it really makes a difference :)

7063194ff4d3780c5faa41c3cc16feb2.jpg

Not long after I put them together this afternoon, just so you can all see them :)

7063194ff4d3780c5faa41c3cc16feb2.jpg

Not long after I put them together this afternoon, just so you can all see them :)

:love: they look lovely together so it has to work

Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx

:love: they look lovely together so it has to work

Sorry I missed your back home update. It all sounds positive. Keep up the good work everybun xx

Aww thank you :) they are cute, they just need to trust each other.

Hehe thank you xx

I wanted to ask,

What would you guys say I should be looking for before expanding their territory to the bottom of the hutch?

The bonder just said assess every two days or so and see if they are calm.
I don’t think they will be snuggling, but do I wait for Luther to be less reactive? X

Topping up vibes x

It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx

Topping up vibes x

It's exactly as you think, wait until he's less reactive and seems relaxed around his friend. Many people will wait until they're grooming & snuggling as this is ideal and shows they're sharing territory. You'll be able to judge it better seeing them and we'll obviously all be happy to help you make that judgment when it comes to it.

No need to thank me. You're doing all the work and you've been doing a brilliant job x

Ah fab thank you so much. I can’t even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. I’m thinking it could be a while.

Aww thank you. It’s always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx

Ah fab thank you so much. I can’t even imagine them grooming each other! When I feel safe leaving them more and not sleeping downstairs I will start a new thread with a happier title, and see if you guys think they are ready. I’m thinking it could be a while.

Aww thank you. It’s always good as a complete total novice that your doing good and on the right path! :-D xx

Hopefully you'll get a few more responses with some more opinions too so you'll have a few options to chose from x

I can't get over how cute they are.

I haven't commented as I have no advice to give, but Ive been reading your thread every day. It's like a bunny soap opera lol. It's looking great so far and more positive vibes sent from Nottingham! Keep us posted! Xx

Hahaha! This has really put a smile on my face this evening thank you.

You have no idea how often I think our little family should be on tv with our daily sagas! I think we’d out do Eastenders lol!!

Thank you so much your vibes are really appreciated xx

Me too, Truffpuff - you are my inspiration for when I can put my boys together. Topping up the vibes. Just loved seeing the boys together photo

Back