Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 307

Thread: Bonder disaster

  1. #71
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Thank you DP :-)

    And no I havenít heard anything still. Iím not sure if thatís good or not. I think one of the people there yesterday said anything bad they will contact straight away. But I kind of expected to hear at least something by now xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drop them a text for an update?

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

  2. #72
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Drop them a text for an update?

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Great minds! I just got the number off their Facebook page which luckily is a mobile number and text it.

    Hopefully itís not turned off because itís no longer opening hours :-/
    I will let you know if I hear back x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #73
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    32,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Great minds! I just got the number off their Facebook page which luckily is a mobile number and text it.

    Hopefully itís not turned off because itís no longer opening hours :-/
    I will let you know if I hear back x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Fingers crossed xxxx
    RHD2 info updated: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-December-2017

    ďChoose to be optimistic, it feels better!Ē ... Dalai Lama

  4. #74
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,387

    Default

    Hope you get some positive news about your boys today.

  5. #75

    Default

    Hope all is going well, I have two boys and will be looking to bond them when they are recovered from their castration so watching this thread with interest. Take care x

  6. #76
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hope you get some positive news about your boys today.
    Thank you :-)
    Nothing yet but I donít think they open till 10, so hopefully soon I will hear something. I just hope itís not like the other place where she hadnít actually done anything yet!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #77
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Hope all is going well, I have two boys and will be looking to bond them when they are recovered from their castration so watching this thread with interest. Take care x
    Thank you :-)
    What I have learnt so far if it helps is; do whatís best for you and your buns, be careful who you take them to for bonding if your not doing it at home and lastly if you believe they will get on like I know deep down mine will, from their positive interactions.....donít give up.
    The person who tried to bond them first said my older boy Truffle shouldnít go with any bunnies ever and that heís not nice, thatís not him at all and I hope heís probing her wrong!

    Good luck when it comes to bonding yours :-D x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #78
    Warren Scout
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Just got an update reply, although Iím not really sure itís good or not. Wasnít as positive as I had hoped really....

    ďHey the brown lop is being quite defensive but showing some signs of improvement it will take longer than normal we are going to keep trying with the bond for nowĒ

    The last bit makes me feel a bit negative about the outlook from their point of view.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #79
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10,387

    Default

    Hmm I admire your patience, but can understand why. In my view, if that's the only information you received, it's pretty minimal. I presume the "brown lop" (why can't they use their names?) is Truffle?

    As I said earlier, I'm going to be in your position soon and have been looking at loads of internet videos on bonding. Some are very good and some I disagree with their methods. Anyway, last night I was encouraged with a long video, which attempted to bond two females (apparently not the easiest). In my view they did everything wrong in how they did it and in fact one of the does screamed on more than one occasion. It took, I think, 8 days for them to get to the stage where they were happy with each other and grooming. I'm saying this as it has shown me that sometimes it works eventually, even if mistakes are made and also sometimes it works eventually if you just stick at it.

    Sending lots of hugs.

  10. #80
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    8,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Just got an update reply, although Iím not really sure itís good or not. Wasnít as positive as I had hoped really....

    ďHey the brown lop is being quite defensive but showing some signs of improvement it will take longer than normal we are going to keep trying with the bond for nowĒ

    The last bit makes me feel a bit negative about the outlook from their point of view.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the last bit is just leaving room for incase they can't make it work.
    It sounds like a very minimal reply but the main thing is that there has already been some improvment xx

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •