Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonder disaster

Wonderful

I love your mop and vacuum cleaner waiting there, handy and at the ready
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    You've done incredibly well. The behaviour you described at dinner time is the same I get with the girls. It's just reestablish who is boss and who gets first dibs

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Aw thank you :-)
    Ahh thatís ok then. I thought it might be because I was being to slow getting it ready and dishing it out hahaha!!

I introduced some slightly more valuable toys other than toilet tubes, small box and an egg box, thereís been no possessive behaviour so thatís good. The only other thing is the last few days at the end of the day Truffle ďchasesĒ I mean very slowly follows Luther around and looks like he perhaps wants to mount, but Luther is far to speedy and wise to it. Is that to be expected because they havenít quite decided whoís boss or Truffle is just making sure Luther knows his place? Truffle used to do it sometimes to the cats too but Flash is very soppy so often just lay there and took it (poor cat) lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Wonderful

I love your mop and vacuum cleaner waiting there, handy and at the ready
    Hahaha! Yeah me and Sam thought ďitís going to be so much cleaner and easier having them on tiles than the living room carpetĒ but no, just as messy lol! At least itís easier to clear up though.

Iím trying to convince the OH to let me get a new Hoover, this one barely takes up bunny poops! X

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Aw thank you :-)
    Ahh thatís ok then. I thought it might be because I was being to slow getting it ready and dishing it out hahaha!!

I introduced some slightly more valuable toys other than toilet tubes, small box and an egg box, thereís been no possessive behaviour so thatís good. The only other thing is the last few days at the end of the day Truffle ďchasesĒ I mean very slowly follows Luther around and looks like he perhaps wants to mount, but Luther is far to speedy and wise to it. Is that to be expected because they havenít quite decided whoís boss or Truffle is just making sure Luther knows his place? Truffle used to do it sometimes to the cats too but Flash is very soppy so often just lay there and took it (poor cat) lol. X

He's just making sure. Daphne tends to wait until Phoebe is laying down for a snuggle before very slowly moving into position

I'm doing the Race For Life 5k in aid of Cancer Research on the 8th July. If you'd like to sponsor me, please do at the following link: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...e-for-life-204

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    He's just making sure. Daphne tends to wait until Phoebe is laying down for a snuggle before very slowly moving into position

Haha! Sneaky
    I think if Truffle ever actually got on Luther he would tell Truffle whatís what lol.
    Although Truffle went for a head mount yesterday so I told him not to (I have seen what happened to a bunny who did that, he lost he penis! :-/ )

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Haha! Sneaky
    I think if Truffle ever actually got on Luther he would tell Truffle whatís what lol.
    Although Truffle went for a head mount yesterday so I told him not to (I have seen what happened to a bunny who did that, he lost he penis! :-/ )

Phoebe often gets head humped.... She just reverses before running away although the first time she did give a little nip.

I'm doing the Race For Life 5k in aid of Cancer Research on the 8th July. If you'd like to sponsor me, please do at the following link: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...e-for-life-204

I agree with Daphne. My lot go wild at pellet scattering time. Frosty will cheerfully nip the others out of the way!

Wise Old Thumper

It is all sounding very calm and settled Well done

Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    I agree with Daphne. My lot go wild at pellet scattering time. Frosty will cheerfully nip the others out of the way!
    Ah thatís good to know. Itís always so reassuring others have done it too.

Dinner time seems to have settled down now, I think Truffle maybe realised Luther running away lasted all of two seconds before coming out and joining in again.

The only bad thing the last few days is, I noticed the normal confetti created by Luther from card and egg boxes, isnít around the cage. So I think heís eating it :-/ do I have to take them away?

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    It is all sounding very calm and settled Well done
    Thank you :-D
    We are so utterly happy with them and myself and my OH still bounce around with excitement when they have positive interactions <3 hehe!