Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonder disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Thank you :-) I think it’s fascinating that herbs can do such good.

Aww I’m so glad you think so!
    I caught them doing this earlier too which melted my heart. I just hope I can bring Luther back round to loving me again one day, he won’t come near me anymore. But I’m trying not to let it get to me because it’s more important he solidifies his love with Truffle first :-)

We are going to expand the “outdoor” space by one pen panel on Sat as long as they are nice to each other still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They look adorable together!! So glad it's going well!! We too have had a few lunges and nips but nothing serious touch wood. Tonight day 7 we are all sat on the bathroom floor nibbling hay and exploring as it's a new area they haven't been in. No more cleaning from Milo yet they tend to ignore each other but bailey still cleans the newbie

Warren Scout

Well today was the day we decided it was time to extend the “outdoor” space this morning. I did it when it was their breakfast time so scattered pellets would be a bit of a distraction, but they have been perfectly fine so far!

The only ‘issue’ we need to sort out is to get a bit of old carpet to replace the paw print blanket you can see, because it’s not heavy enough so when they hop or get excited it just slips away, so we raided the shed for some more off cuts :-)
    But happy bunnies all round so far <3

Wise Old Thumper

Have to say it looks like job well done to me They've decided it's far nicer being friends. Importantly Luther has decided that Truffle is quite a good buddy after all

This is great news

Binky free at the bridge Boots, you will never be forgotten xxxx
    IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Well today was the day we decided it was time to extend the “outdoor” space this morning. I did it when it was their breakfast time so scattered pellets would be a bit of a distraction, but they have been perfectly fine so far!

The only ‘issue’ we need to sort out is to get a bit of old carpet to replace the paw print blanket you can see, because it’s not heavy enough so when they hop or get excited it just slips away, so we raided the shed for some more off cuts :-)
    But happy bunnies all round so far <3

Happy bunnies, all of you, indeed!

Love the paw print blanket
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...t-January-2018

“Choose to be optimistic, it feels better!” ... Dalai Lama

Perfect!
    I think it's safe to say you're out the woods and in no time they'll be hopping around their entire space together.

You've done an absolutely amazing job!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Perfect!
    I think it's safe to say you're out the woods and in no time they'll be hopping around their entire space together.

Yes, just goes to show the power of persistence - not giving up and believing in your buns

I think we can all take a lesson from you TruffPuff x
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...t-January-2018

“Choose to be optimistic, it feels better!” ... Dalai Lama

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Have to say it looks like job well done to me They've decided it's far nicer being friends. Importantly Luther has decided that Truffle is quite a good buddy after all
    Aww thank you!

Haha yes I think they both realised actually the other is ok. I can tell Luther on occasion is dying for Truffle to lick him, so Luther casually smushes his face near Truffle when Truffle is grooming himself lol!

There’s still the odd jealous chase by Truffle when he thinks I’m doing something (even when I’m not), but nothing too horrendous :-)

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Happy bunnies, all of you, indeed!

Love the paw print blanket
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMax View Post
    Yes, just goes to show the power of persistence - not giving up and believing in your buns

I think we can all take a lesson from you TruffPuff x
    Haha thank you, I have a few in different colours that were donated to me by one of my old dog walking clients, they come in really useful!

Aww thank you that’s so sweet! I don’t think we are a shining example of bonding, but I do like to think as you say, we have given hope to others :-) x

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    Perfect!

Ahh thank you so much, your so kind!
    There is the odd Truffle charge at Luther when Truffle thinks I’m going to do something that he has to see first (even if I’m not and just near the run for a short period lol).

We have put more carpet bits down now so it’s less slippy for them when they get excited. I think I have enough room to let the pen out by one more panel, but I’m not sure what to do after that. I could pen off half the kitchen, but that would be a bit of an issue for the cats.....I have taken a picture of the pen now, and how much kitchen is left to see what might be best (please excuse the mess we have been house/dog sitting at a friends house).