Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Bonder disaster

Thank you all, for not only sticking with me and my 4 month saga, but also being there for me through this whole thing.

Without you guys I never would have been able to keep up the strength to do this for so long, and you guys really believed in me and the boys.

Thank you so much <3 xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in :-)

So itís been a week now and everything has stayed the same so far.
    No aggression and Luther seems a lot less spooked by Truffle now and they have even been laying a bit closer together. The only time there is a bit of heat is when I clean them out, but Truffle has never liked me cleaning his hutch lol.

Iím seriously considering giving them more room now and litter trays. But me being me Iím a bit nervous still. I think it will have to be soon though because without a litter tray their wee is soaking the back board wood and now making the back wet in the section below, no matter what bedding I use or how often I change it.

Aww lovely photos - hope all continues x

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Aww lovely photos - hope all continues x
    Aww thank you x :-D

They're so beautiful.
    I say give them the extra room tonight & two litter trays. If you can do the distraction food again in piles of hay that'd be great. If you're okay sleeping on the sofa tonight as with the extra room they might have the odd scuffle just to re-establish who is boss but nothing to worry about x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    I'm doing the Race For Life 5k in aid of Cancer Research on the 8th July. If you'd like to sponsor me, please do at the following link: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...e-for-life-204

Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    They're so beautiful.
    I say give them the extra room tonight & two litter trays. If you can do the distraction food again in piles of hay that'd be great. If you're okay sleeping on the sofa tonight as with the extra room they might have the odd scuffle just to re-establish who is boss but nothing to worry about x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Aw thank you.

Yeah thatís a good idea, itís nearly their dinner time so Iíll prep there veg then do it. Iím not sure how Luther will react as he doesnít know what a ramp is yet, so Iím expecting Truffle to spook him when Truffle runs up and down it.

Yeah I think I might have to stay down, Iíll see how it goes but I donít mind :-)

Thank you DP x

Wise Old Thumper

Hope it all goes well tonight. It's certainly all looking very positive. They are lucky boys that you had so much patience with them.

Fingers crossed for this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Just checking in :-)

So itís been a week now and everything has stayed the same so far.
    No aggression and Luther seems a lot less spooked by Truffle now and they have even been laying a bit closer together. The only time there is a bit of heat is when I clean them out, but Truffle has never liked me cleaning his hutch lol.

Iím seriously considering giving them more room now and litter trays. But me being me Iím a bit nervous still. I think it will have to be soon though because without a litter tray their wee is soaking the back board wood and now making the back wet in the section below, no matter what bedding I use or how often I change it.

You are amazing with these boys.

I must say, you're a true inspiration. To all those who might have thought you should call time on this, you believed in yourself and them.

Congratulations
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hope it all goes well tonight. It's certainly all looking very positive. They are lucky boys that you had so much patience with them.
    Aw thank you! Thatís really nice of you to say.

So far all is well with only one nip from truffle because Luther was ďin the wayĒ lol. Thereís a bit of friction with Luther going up the ramp towards Truffle but hopefully thatís just because heís never used one before and just needs to get used to everything again :-)