Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 369

Thread: Bonder disaster

  1. #181
    Alpha Buck Truffpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Thank you all, for not only sticking with me and my 4 month saga, but also being there for me through this whole thing.

    Without you guys I never would have been able to keep up the strength to do this for so long, and you guys really believed in me and the boys.

    Thank you so much <3 xx


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #182
    Alpha Buck Truffpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Just checking in :-)

    So itís been a week now and everything has stayed the same so far.
    No aggression and Luther seems a lot less spooked by Truffle now and they have even been laying a bit closer together. The only time there is a bit of heat is when I clean them out, but Truffle has never liked me cleaning his hutch lol.

    Iím seriously considering giving them more room now and litter trays. But me being me Iím a bit nervous still. I think it will have to be soon though because without a litter tray their wee is soaking the back board wood and now making the back wet in the section below, no matter what bedding I use or how often I change it.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #183

    Default

    Aww lovely photos - hope all continues x

  4. #184
    Alpha Buck Truffpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert&Dillon View Post
    Aww lovely photos - hope all continues x
    Aww thank you x :-D


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #185
    Warren Veteran daphnephoebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Cambridge
    Posts
    9,811

    Default

    They're so beautiful.
    I say give them the extra room tonight & two litter trays. If you can do the distraction food again in piles of hay that'd be great. If you're okay sleeping on the sofa tonight as with the extra room they might have the odd scuffle just to re-establish who is boss but nothing to worry about x

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    I'm doing the Race For Life 5k in aid of Cancer Research on the 8th July. If you'd like to sponsor me, please do at the following link: https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.o...e-for-life-204

  6. #186
    Alpha Buck Truffpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daphnephoebe View Post
    They're so beautiful.
    I say give them the extra room tonight & two litter trays. If you can do the distraction food again in piles of hay that'd be great. If you're okay sleeping on the sofa tonight as with the extra room they might have the odd scuffle just to re-establish who is boss but nothing to worry about x

    Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
    Aw thank you.

    Yeah thatís a good idea, itís nearly their dinner time so Iíll prep there veg then do it. Iím not sure how Luther will react as he doesnít know what a ramp is yet, so Iím expecting Truffle to spook him when Truffle runs up and down it.

    Yeah I think I might have to stay down, Iíll see how it goes but I donít mind :-)

    Thank you DP x


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #187
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    12,414

    Default

    Hope it all goes well tonight. It's certainly all looking very positive. They are lucky boys that you had so much patience with them.

  8. #188

    Default

    Fingers crossed for this evening.

  9. #189
    Wise Old Thumper MightyMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    37,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truffpuff View Post
    Just checking in :-)

    So itís been a week now and everything has stayed the same so far.
    No aggression and Luther seems a lot less spooked by Truffle now and they have even been laying a bit closer together. The only time there is a bit of heat is when I clean them out, but Truffle has never liked me cleaning his hutch lol.

    Iím seriously considering giving them more room now and litter trays. But me being me Iím a bit nervous still. I think it will have to be soon though because without a litter tray their wee is soaking the back board wood and now making the back wet in the section below, no matter what bedding I use or how often I change it.






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    You are amazing with these boys.

    I must say, you're a true inspiration. To all those who might have thought you should call time on this, you believed in yourself and them.

    Congratulations
    Reliable and up to date info on RHD2:
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...RHD2-July-2018

  10. #190
    Alpha Buck Truffpuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greens Norton
    Posts
    555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Hope it all goes well tonight. It's certainly all looking very positive. They are lucky boys that you had so much patience with them.
    Aw thank you! Thatís really nice of you to say.

    So far all is well with only one nip from truffle because Luther was ďin the wayĒ lol. Thereís a bit of friction with Luther going up the ramp towards Truffle but hopefully thatís just because heís never used one before and just needs to get used to everything again :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •